Voter Information and Elections
Voter and November 3, 2020 General Election Information
HELPFUL TIPS AND INFORMATION WHEN VOTING ABSENTEE
* NEW!!! Check out the new Absent Voter Ballot Envelopes for 2020*
Understanding Absent Voter Ballot Applications
* Application for Absent Voter Ballot
* Permanent Absent Voter List Request Form
Please note that by requesting to be put on the permanent absentee voter list, you still need to sign and return an Application for Absent Voter Ballot Application. The next election cycle you will then be automatically sent the application to vote absentee in which you must sign and return to have a ballot mailed to you.
* Michigan Voter Registration Application
(if not submitting in person please provide a photo copy of ID)
* Federal Post Card Application Form (Military and Overseas Voters)
* Federal Post Card Application Form Instructions
* State of Michigan Voter Information Center and Sample Ballots
Elections Inspector Application
* Precinct Map
Precinct 1 - Lutheran Church on 11 Mile Rd.
Precinct 2 - Burton Elementary School Gymnasium
Precinct 3 - City Hall
Precinct 4 - Burton Elementary School Gymnasium
Precinct 5 - Recreation Center
Important Election Dates!
* October 19, 2020 - Last day to register in any manner other than in-person with the local clerk for the November 3, 2020 election.
* October 20, 2020 through November 3, 2020 - In Person registration with proof of residency with the local clerk.
* October 30, 2020 - Last day to obtain an absent voter ballot via First Class mail up to 5:00 p.m.
* October 31, 2020 - City Hall will be OPEN from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to issue and accept absentee ballots!
* November 2, 2020 - Last day to Electors may obtain an absent voter ballot in person in the clerk's office up to 4:00 p.m.
*November 3, 2020 - Polls open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
For more information or questions concerning absentee voting, registering to vote, and elections please contact the City Clerk at 248-581-2638, 248-541-4300 ext 638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.