Voter Information and Elections
NOVEMBER 3,2020 ELECTION RESULTS
General Election Information
Understanding Absent Voter Ballot Applications
* Application for Absent Voter Ballot
* Permanent Absent Voter List Request Form
Please note that by requesting to be put on the permanent absentee voter list, you still need to sign and return an Application for Absent Voter Ballot Application. The next election cycle you will then be automatically sent the application to vote absentee in which you must sign and return to have a ballot mailed to you.
* Michigan Voter Registration Application
(if not submitting in person please provide a photo copy of ID)
* Federal Post Card Application Form (Military and Overseas Voters)
* Federal Post Card Application Form Instructions
* State of Michigan Voter Information Center and Sample Ballots
Elections Inspector Application
* Precinct Map
Precinct 1 - Lutheran Church on 11 Mile Rd.
Precinct 2 - Burton Elementary School Gymnasium
Precinct 3 - City Hall
Precinct 4 - Burton Elementary School Gymnasium
Precinct 5 - Recreation Center
For more information or questions concerning absentee voting, registering to vote, and elections please contact the City Clerk at 248-581-2638, 248-541-4300 ext 638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.